We are continuing to monitor the impact the COVID-19 crisis is having on IT projects but of course, working in IT does mean that services can often be delivered remotely.
Consequently, we have identified areas where we think we can help organisations face some of the challenges that the Coronavirus outbreak might be causing by making workers work from home.
|• Achieving remote connectivity
• Problem solving
• System configuration and set up
• System Architecture
• Design reviews
|• Project planning (e.g. future migration/rollout projects)
• IT strategy reviews
• Hosting workshop sessions
• Remote meeting attendance and hosting
• On-line training sessions
AND providing remote assistance to customers including:-
- Endpoint management (i.e. the ability to remotely discover, provision, deploy, update and troubleshoot endpoint devices within an organisation).
- Endpoint management – system health checks.
- Application sequencing/packaging/delivery.
- Endpoint remote connectivity.
Our approach is to offer simplified and appropriate remote assistance for customers with sessions:-
- Scheduled on an ‘ad-hoc’ basis.
- Remotely delivered ‘on-line’.
- Billed by the hour.
If this is of interest to your organisation and you would like further details please get in touch so that we can schedule a call to discuss your requirements.